- I’m a PhD student, in Atlanta *insert eyeroll* the most boujee and ratchet of places in one combo that I’ve ever had the “privilege” of residing
- My research investigates black women and their experience in higher education.
- I’m originally from Brooklyn, NY from a faux-bourgeois neighborhood where people actually have garages and drive ways. If you know anything about New York City, you know a drive way is a big deal.
- I procrastinate. My time management skills are poo. I love to start projects that don’t finish themselves. I’m outspoken and shy. I have it all together and I’m a mess.
- 2017 is the first year I’ve had for real resolutions and this blog is one of them. A goal I’ve been putting off for years.. what’s that? Procrastination?
- I’m a perfectionist. For this reason I’m going to feel like nothing I present is A1 according to my standards, but I’m learning to just DO. Otherwise this blog project would still be a figment of my imagination.